Welcome to the Home of the Isabel Initiative and Keeper Alliance

Monday, April 18, 2011

Truth in, Truth Out.

So, some people have noticed that I type like Jeff.
Well, there's a simple explanation to that.

Well...how do I say this?

Well, I can say that I am Jeff.
Or, at least, my real name is Jeff.

That's right.

I'm Jeff.

Always have been.

The guy you met?

Him?

That brave sensitive guy who ended up dead?

That was Ritchie.

He took my name, my title, and my face.
He did it to protect me. The fucker.

He was my best friend and he goes on this huge adventure.

He really did have someone to protect.

He was protecting me.

I'd take his name and look like the villain.
I'd be safe. I'd be there to protect Cheska after he died.

But it's all gone now.
The plan failed.
I'm... I'm one of them now.

I guess...
Well, I have nothing better to do than pull a Jeff.

Wish me luck,
Jeff (Just Jeff)



6 comments:

  1. ...these days, I have less and less of a reason to keep the tagline of "But then again, I might be insane." Seriously. You can't make this up.

    Quit playing games, kid. Cheska can take care of herself and you can't keep her drugged up and out of harm's way for much longer. Nut up or shut up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hakurei's got a point. But I understand what happened here. Obviously I don't know how competent you are at protecting. But do it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Analysis: upload commencing. Upload complete. Analysis:

    Subject: Jeff "Ritchie" [Full Name Not Found]. Status: Semi-stable. Abilities: Competent. Emotional status: Strong. Threat level: Moderate. Intelligence level: Moderate. Potential: High. Danger: High.

    ReplyDelete