Welcome to the Home of the Isabel Initiative and Keeper Alliance

Friday, November 19, 2010

Well, Fuck...

I just checked my last post.
Apparently I've attracted the attention of one of Mr. Skinny's henchman.
Ignoring the fact that this just happened, I'm a noncombatant at this point.
My job here to to archive what is happening for future generations.
Similar to Omega and his blog (Which I am a huge fan of- Thank You Omega)
I also wish to see how the story ends. My hope is that if this ever starts again, well, if I survive long enough, I can help everyone put that thing back in its world.
I'm just a Keeper. Maybe I'll contact one of the Sages for advice.

-Jeff
The Keeper

PS- Rose, if you ever need any advice, just do me a favor and watch episode one of the 2005 season of Doctor Who. It shares your name!

5 comments:

  1. I'm here if you need me, Jeff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Zero.
    Nice to know a Sage has my back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't do too much from online, but I've noticed every person has a unique experience so far, there's generally one thing that sets it different, I try to find it, and exploit the 'glitch in the system' as it were. speaking of which, I've got to write Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. I.... Have a fanbase?
    0_o

    I don't think I'll ever get over the idea of people actually reading the stuff I write....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, neither did I.
    Welcome to the club Omega, old buddy.

    -Jeff
    A Keeper

    ReplyDelete