Welcome to the Home of the Isabel Initiative and Keeper Alliance

Friday, January 28, 2011

They're gone...

God damn it.

My family...
The people I tried so hard to protect.

My mom, dad, and my sister.

All dead.
A house fire killed them all in their sleep.
I couldn't save them.


He did this.
Slender Man did this.

They're gone and it's my fault.

I disappeared...
I erased myself from their lives.
I asked Redlight to do it for me.

I wanted them safe.

In their minds, they...
They never had a son.
They didn't know why they were targeted.

He killed them all to get to me.
He'll never get me.
He won't get the others.

I have to keep working...
I have to keep them safe.


7 comments:

  1. Jeff, don't do anything stupid. Keep calm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, gosh, Jeff... I'm sorry for loss.

    Try to stay safe. You said it yourself, he's just trying to break you.

    It's not your fault that He did this. You did your best to protect them.

    I hope it gets easier for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..........I'm crying for you...........

    We will make him pay. Even if we die in the process.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not such a full house anymore, is it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh god, Jeff...

    Mere words won't suffice. We'll talk tomorrow.

    But know we'll make him pay.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeff, I only recently subscribed to your blog, but I am truly sorry for your loss. I am here for you in your time of need. Also, I need to ask you something. Is there a way we can talk?

    -Lucien

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jeff...Jeff I'm so sorry...

    If there's anything you need...

    I'm sorry, Jeff.

    Also, Shayde, shut the hell up. Go troll someone else, you bastard.

    ~Alora

    ReplyDelete