Welcome to the Home of the Isabel Initiative and Keeper Alliance

Sunday, January 30, 2011

It feels good...

to know that the woman you love is willing to feed you.

Hey Guys.
Jeff Here.

I'm somewhat back to normalcy.
About 17 hours of sleep and two large meals later.
I feel a little awkward that Cheska had to spoon feed me.

But my hands were shaking uncontrollably, so it was okay.
Maybe she just wanted an excuse to baby me.

But I digress.
You guys were right.
I'll give up some time from the job to mourn.

I'm only human, after all.

I'll be back on the job soon enough.

And Cheska's right behind me.


Time for bed, young man.
Mama's got a little surprise for you.
Don't keep me waiting, Jeffy. <3
 
Well, time to snuggle with Cheska.
She's waiting for me.
She's been up all night taking care of me.

Maybe I should return the favor?

I did miss our "bed time" antics.

-Jeff
The Keeper


7 comments:

  1. Ohhh Jeff. Good to have you back.

    I know where Chester is.

    --Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you're bouncing back, Lost Knight. We do, however, need to meet. No, I'm not going to empty a canister of mace and a foghorn at you at point blank. Though I'll have to stock up on saltines and bottled water for your stay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to see you're okay Jeff.

    You may not know me, I'm a little new to the Slender Blog thing, but I heard you've somehow developed a cure for proxies and...well...

    I'm in need of a very large amount.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you may not have noticed, but something really shittastic is preparing to happen.

    Keep your eyes peeled and a weapon at hand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys are the keepers right? I've heard Will talk about you. Will was taken by the guy we were curing. I don't know exactly how or where they went, but I thought I should let you guys know. I may not stay at the safe house much longer. It's better if I keep moving right?

    ReplyDelete